Monday, March 17, 2008

china girl (2)

lol this morning when i woke up i received an SMS from the voicemail service. Well because i think when i hang up on an incoming call or i don't pick up my phone, the person is routed straight to my voicemail.
So yesterday when i rejected the calls of the china girl, she went to my voicemail. And i got about 4 voicemails.

Oh oh, and i realised she's not from china after all. If i'm not wrong, she's jap! haha. I'll tell you how i figured out soon.
ok 3 of the voicemails were more or less incoherent, but one of them was quite long and quite amusing:

Unknown Jap girl:
" Huh? (probably after listening to my voicemail message) ORHHHH.. you wanna play play? where on earth r u!?!? "

then she rambles incoherently at this point, but it sounds very distinctly like japanese, and she even at one point exclaims really loudly in the typical japanese girl way (yknow, like SU-GOIH!! ) (she didn't say sugoih la, just some exclamation)

So i was rather amused by this japanese girl rambling on my voicemail, then suddenly she goes:
"Ok i better talk properly. "
(and she switches to a more coherent tone and articulates her words carefully though her accent is still distinct)

"Har-loww, i know you are jc fren ok, cos you message my fren"

at this point i think she hung up or something. Oh and last night she also messaged : 'I am late. i will be there at 8.30 wait 4me ah'

haha this jap girl is weirddd. then when i told her AGAIN for like the 129387th time then she had the wrong number, she replied:
"sorrie la! i mgs myguy la!"

lol whatever that means.